[CMake] Remove lib prefix when generating shared lib under Windows
Thiébault Benoît
2010-05-28 09:05:52 UTC
Hi everyone,

I am using CMake to compile VTK using MinGW. The compilation goes with problem, but it generates libvtkXXX.dll and libvtkXXX.dll.a files.
How can I remove this lib prefix to the generated libraries ?

Thank you for your answers

Kind regards,

Benoît
Michael Wild
2010-05-28 09:20:47 UTC
Post by Thiébault Benoît
Hi everyone,
I am using CMake to compile VTK using MinGW. The compilation goes with problem, but it generates libvtkXXX.dll and libvtkXXX.dll.a files.
How can I remove this lib prefix to the generated libraries ?
Thank you for your answers
Kind regards,
Benoît
See the CMAKE_SHARED_LIBRARY_PREFIX, CMAKE_SHARED_MODULE_PREFIX and CMAKE_STATIC_LIBRARY_PREFIX variables or the OUTPUT_NAME target property.

HTH

Michael
Thiébault Benoît

Michael